ASM Precision, Inc. is an ISO 9001 compliant company. ISO 9001 is an international standard of requirements to measure our quality management system (QMS). For more details, our quality control manual is available. Please contact us.
Our expertise begins with computerized production planning, engineering, programming and continues through complete process control and job tracking. We use the latest inspection and scanning equipment to make sure all of our manufactured components meet the specifications of your product. The characteristics of our quality control process include:
- ISO 9001 Compliance.
- First Article Reports for new parts provided upon request.
- Inline inspection during each step of the process documented on job traveler.
- Final Inspection Approvals for all parts before shipment.
- System tracking for trace-ability for job during the manufacturing cycle.
- Certificates of Conformance and Compliance on request.
Below is an example. Our goal is to utilize each of these processes, some options not yet available.