Nordson Vantage 10000 powder booth. Vantage provides maximum flexibility and performance in a powder spray booth.
Features of the booth include:
- 10000 CFM capacity.
- 48-inch polyester filters
- Timed reverse-pulsing of filters for optimum performance and filter life
- UL 508-compliant control panel
- Safety interlock
Powder coating is the technique of electronically applying dry paint to a part. Once baked at 300 to 400 degrees the paint is cured. Power coatings durability is far superior to liquid paint.
There are several advantages of powder coating compared to liquid coatings:
- Powder coatings emit zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Powder coatings can produce much thicker more durable coating wihout running.
- Powder coating production lines produce less hazardous waste than automotive type liquid coatings.
- Powder coating overspray can be recycled and thus it is possible to achieve nearly 100% use of the coating.
You can check out our Facebook page for some of the build photos.